Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wagatha's Product Review

STEPHANIE DE PASQUALE BARKS ABOUT LIFE WITH THREE COCKER SPANIELS.

MONDAY, JULY 6, 2009

Product review: Wagatha's organic dog treats


The dogs and I both loved Wagatha's organic dog treats. The biscuits are made in Vermont with organic, human-grade ingredients that you can recognize, pronounce and probably already have in your kitchen. So unlike many biscuits, they're actually soft and easy to break into smaller pieces.

They also smell really good. The
Breakfast Biscuit and Tuscan Tomato & Herb smelled so good I was tempted to try one myself. Even Lady, who is the pickiest eater I have ever met, really liked the treats.

Wagatha's organic dog treats are also priced reasonably in comparison to other organic treats at $8.95 for a 9 ounce tin or $7,95 when you buy three or more. Or if you have multiple dogs in the house, like me, and go through a lot of treats, Wagatha's also offers bulk packages to save money.