Monday, December 15, 2008

http://GentsCanineSociety.com, Pet Fashion Week by Kobey Rose

GENTS CANINE SOCIETYpetfashionweek.jpg



I was very excited to learn I would be attending Pet Fashion Week 2008 as I never get to attend Human Fashion Week which happens every year. But why do they call it Pet Fashion Week when it is really just a weekend? Oh well, believe me when I say that they pack a lot into those two days.


Anyway, the whole thing starts off Friday evening with a big charity gala and fashion spectacular representing all the pet manufacturers. And everyone that’s anyone is there. They even gave out an award for best Lifestyle Innovation, best pet fashion designer, and oh so many fine accolades. Do go to their website for all the juicy

details.


WAGATHA's+DOG+BISCUITSSuper+Detail..jpg

All this modeling and posing was working up my appetite so I sampled WAGATHA’Sextraordinary biscuits for dogs. I especially enjoyed their Super Biscuits, that are wheat & lactose free but high in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Perfect to keep this Super Model on the go. Yummy too!